Tuesday, November 11, 2014

U.S. CONGRATULATES PEOPLE OF KINGDOM OF CAMBODIA ON THEIR INDEPENDENCE DAY

FROM:  U.S. STATE DEPARTMENT 
Cambodia's Independence Day
Press Statement
John Kerry
Secretary of State
Washington, DC
November 11, 2014

On behalf of the United States, I would like to congratulate the people of the Kingdom of Cambodia on the 61st anniversary of your independence and send my best wishes for a joyous celebration.

I’ve visited Cambodia many times and always been impressed by its natural beauty and the hospitality of its people. The United States continues to support the Cambodian people through a variety of programs designed to strengthen the health, rights, and economic situation for all Cambodians.

We look forward to continuing the cooperative and dynamic relationship between Cambodia and United States. Again, to all Cambodians, I extend my congratulations.

Search This Blog

Translate

White House.gov Press Office Feed